Thursday, April 8, 2010

Had a Great Day

My peaceful soul has been tested today.  I was told at work that I have been taking to much time off. Something I did not realize because I just didn't realize it. Then my partner was laid off, so now we have to go on my insurance, something I did not want because I am the benefits administrator on my job and our benefits are not that great.  But instead of worrying about all these thing, I just set back and pray, meditate, and know that everything will be alright.


I have also come to the revelation that what I do for a living is not what I want to do. I want to help people in some sort of way, be it as a therapist, or helping childless couples have a child.  This is why I have decided that I want to go back to school and get my MSW in clinical social work.  Although I have worked in the business field for many years, I feel that I am being called to do something more,and that would be to help others.  I know that every thing is going to turn out fine for me and my partner, and all our hopes and dream will come true.  Losing his job is a blessing in disguise, because now whatever we want to do we can do as long as we know that we are just spiritual being having a human experience.  
So you may ask, since all this has happened why say had a great day. Because all my days are great, I am alive, I have my health, I am loved, and my family is happy.  So even though my day was tested, I will always keep my soul at peace.


Peace and Blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment